‘Bachcare’ is the entity running the promotional activity.
The ‘Promoter’ is Bachcare
‘Disqualified Participants’ are:
- all Bachcare employees, all employees of participating sponsors or promoters and/or advertising agencies and their immediate families;
- all people under the age of 18 years
- all people outside of New Zealand
- $1000 Bachcare Voucher
The Prize is subject to standard voucher terms and conditions.
Prize Terms and Conditions
- Bachcare Guest Terms and Conditions apply.
- Bachcare voucher is valid for bookings and stays made and completed from 1 May 2022 until 31 October 2022.
- Bachcare voucher can be used on desktop and tablet only.
- The promotion is open from the starting date of 20 March 2022 until the end date of 26 March 2022.
- Entrants must comment and tag a friend on the relevant social post on the Bachcare Instagram Page.
- To be eligible to win, the entrant must have followed @bachcarenz
- 1 winner will be selected at random and be awarded the voucher.
- Winners will be selected on Friday 25th March after 3pm.
- The draw may be entered multiple times by the same person across the period, if multiple comments are made tagging different friends.
- The promotion is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook or Instagram.
- Winners will be sent a message confirming their win and must reply within 24 hours or otherwise forfeit the prize
- If the winner selected does not claim the prize within the 24 hour timeframe, the prize will be redrawn and awarded to a different entrant.
Voucher Terms and Conditions
- Vouchers are valid for stays of at least 2 nights
- Vouchers are non-transferable and not redeemable for cash
- Vouchers must be used all in on go and cannot be split across multiple bookings
- Vouchers cannot be added to existing bookings or deferred payments of existing bookings
- Vouchers cannot be used in conjunction with any other Bachcare voucher, credit voucher or promo code.
- If the voucher does not cover the total cost of your new booking, the remaining balance must be paid by credit card at the time of booking.
- Unless otherwise stated in the Specific Rules registration, entry or vote is limited to 1 per person. Where multiple registrations, entries or votes are acceptable, each must be made separately.
- Entry into the Promotion is deemed to be acceptance of the Rules and the Specific Rules and confirmation that the entrant has the necessary authority (for example from the bill payer or owner of a telephone) to enter the Promotion.
- The Promotion is open to New Zealand Residents only. Disqualified Participants may not enter in the Promotion.
- The promoters reserve the right to exclude any person from participating in the Promotion on reasonable grounds.
- The promoters reserve the right to refuse to award any prize to an entrant who they decides (in their sole discretion) has violated the Rules (including the Specific Rules), gained unfair advantage in participating in the Promotion or won using fraudulent means.
- By participating, entrants grant the promoters exclusive permission to use their names, characters, photographs, videos, voices and likeness in connection with the Promotion and for future promotion and marketing purposes and waive any claims to royalty, right or remuneration for such use.
- Personal information provided at the time of entry is presumed to be true and, in the case of text or email notification – active, through to and beyond the date of the Promotion’s completion.
Winning the Prize
- Only the person who originally entered the Promotion can be awarded the prize (the ‘Winner’).
- The Winner will be determined in the manner set out in the Rules or the Specific Rules – if not specified then as determined by the Promoter who shall for this purpose be deemed the judge (the ‘Judge’).
- The Judge’s determination of the Winner will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Prize is not redeemable for cash or transferable. No other family members, friends, office associates or any other person will be able to participate on the Winner’s behalf. In the event that the Prize specified in the Competition becomes unavailable for any reason the Promoter may substitute a prize of like or equal value.
- Where the Winner is required to claim the prize in person, they must provide proper identification (eg driver’s licence, passport, birth certificate).
- The Winner takes the Prize entirely at his/her own risk and indemnifies the Promoters and in respect of any claim for any accident, injury, property damage or loss of life that may occur in connection with the prize. The Winner is responsible for all insurance, tax or other costs that may be associated with the Prize. Where the Prize has associated terms and conditions the Winner accepts the Prize subject to those terms and conditions and restrictions.
- Where the Prize includes air travel and/or accommodation, either international or domestic (the ‘Travel Prize’):
- the Winner MUST have valid documentation, including but not limited to valid passports and Visas, which meet the requirements of immigration and other government authorities at every destination.
- Any fines, penalties, payments or expenditures incurred as a result of such documents not meeting the requirements of those authorities (including any costs associated with delay, will be the sole responsibility of the Winner).
- The Winner and their travelling companion (if applicable) must travel together at all times. The Winner is responsible for transport from their residence to their nearest international airport for flight departure and from their nearest international airport to their residence upon returning to New Zealand.
- Any changes to travel dates or additional accommodation outside the travel period specified in the Travel Prize details, made by the winner, which incur additional costs, are to be paid by the Travel Prize winner.
- Unless explicitly stated in the Specific Rules, the Winner will be responsible for expenses including, but not limited to, spending money, meals, drinks, transport, laundry charges, activities, incidentals, taxes (excluding departure and any other flight associated taxes included within the Travel Prize), gratuities, services charges, passports, visas, travel insurance and all other ancillary costs associated with redeeming the Travel Prize. The Winner must obtain travel insurance to protect themselves against additional costs incurred in the event of unforeseen circumstances.
- The Travel Prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash. The Travel Prize must be taken as stated in the Specific Rules and no compensation will be payable if the Winner is unable to use the Travel Prize as stated. For the avoidance of doubt, if the Winner is, for whatever reason, unable to travel on a nominated date during this period, whether the failure was due to reasons beyond the Winner’s control or otherwise, then the Winner will forfeit the Travel Prize.
- The promoters reserve the right to amend, vary, extend or discontinue a Promotion at any stage, for any reason.
- The promoters take no responsibility for any inability to enter, complete, continue or conclude the Promotion due to equipment or technical malfunction, busy lines, inadvertent disconnection, texts with a misspelt keyword, texts to an incorrect shortcode, Force Majeure or otherwise.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law the Promoters will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss) or for personal injury as a result of Promotion entry or winning the prize.
- Where the Prize is to be supplied by an entity outside the promoters control and that entity fails, for whatever reason, to supply the prize, the promoters have no responsibility for the provision of the Prize and is not obliged to provide an alternative Prize or to take legal action to require the Prize supplier to provide the Prize.
- Participation in the Promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- If the Winner does not accept these Terms and Conditions the prize will be forfeited