A view of Little Kaiteriteri beach and the blue waters of Tasman Bay glistening back at you is what you have to look forward to during a stay at Kaiteriteri Crib!
Kaiteriteri Crib is a quirky and low-key holiday spot that is well-equipped for a chilled out visit to this stunning part of New Zealand. The first place to start is the wonderful outdoor living on offer!
Take your pick from the elevated sundeck which leads out from the living, dining and kitchen area, ideal for a cool spot to get out of the afternoon sun, the patio furnished with sun loungers for soaking up some vitamin D, or the outdoor dining table on the sundeck, equipped with a great sun umbrella for summer alfresco meals and BBQs!
Indoors you won't be missing out on the views either. The open-plan layout, plenty of large windows, and the sliding glass doors mean the view still pours in and creates a wonderful atmosphere and backdrop to your holiday.
Sleeping up to eight guests in three-bedrooms, spread across two levels, allows for a good family set-up and a few different options for sleeping arrangements. There is also enough parking for two cars on-site right by the front door when it's time pack up!
Make the most of the location as you will be just a 4-minute walk from Little Kaiteriteri beach, and a less than 10-minute walk to the local store, cafes and bars.
For day trips, head over the hill to stunning Marahau and explore the beautiful Abel Tasman National Park.
Excellent brown trout fishing is available in either Riwaka River or Motueka River, as well as in the numerous rivers of Golden Bay. The spectacular limestone caves on the Takaka Hill are worth visiting on a day trip. Kayaks and sailboats can be rented on the Kaiteriteri beach, and guided kayak trips into Abel Tasman National Park are also available.
Make this your base for a great Kaiteriteri holiday, Kaiteriteri Crib welcomes you!
- Bedroom 1 (Level 2): 1 Queen Size Bed
- Bedroom 2 (Level 1): 1 Double Bed
- Bedroom 3 (Level 1): 1 Bunk Bed
- Lounge (Level 2): 1 King Single Bed
- Bathroom 1 (Level 2): 1 Basin, 1 Shower, 1 Toilet
Linen available at additional charge
Available at this property for $25 per person. You’ll see the option for our linen service in the ‘Add-Ons’ section during your booking.
- Please note the downstairs level has external access only.
- All guests should take care when using the external stairs as they are steep and do not have a barrier to prevent falls.
- As the concrete tiles in the back patio and decking area are cracked and have risen in some parts, all guests should take care in this area due to the risk of tripping.
- All guests should take care on the back sundeck area as there is a retained section without a barrier to prevent falls.
- All guests should take extra care when using the laundry facilities as this area is elevated with a drop less than 1 metre high, all guests should take care in this area due to the risk of falls.
- Guest should be aware that bedroom 2 is only accessed via bedroom 3.
- All guests should take extra care when using the upper bunk beds as these do not have guard rails to prevent falls.
- All guests should take extra care when using the elevated double bed in bedroom 2 as this does not have a guard rail to prevent falls.
- This property may not be suitable for guests with limited mobility as there is a large step up to get into the shower.
- Driveway (shared)
- Family Friendly
- Fenced (fully)
- Fridge / Freezer
- Hair dryer
- Heat pump
- Heater (electric)
- High chair
- Ironing board
- Mobile cellphone Reception
- Parking (off-street)
- Washing machine