After a long day on the slopes, come home to Whare Ora Lodge!
Whare Ora Lodge is a multi-level Ohakune holiday home that is warm and welcoming throughout, starting with an open plan living area equipped with a wood-burning fireplace for toasty winter stays. Show off your culinary skills in the large new kitchen with all new appliances. The two lounges, one located upstairs and the other, downstairs, three bedrooms and three bathrooms ensure plenty of space for your group to unwind and enjoy comfortable holiday living in their own area.
Relax by the window seat and enjoy uninterrupted views of the mountain in the second lounge on level 2. Or lounge around out on the sun-drenched patio for some fresh air while the kids play in the expansive gardens.
Stay on-site and enjoy some R & R, or head out to explore - you are a short 5-minute drive into Ohakune, up the Turoa Mountain Road, or to a range of summer and winter activities including mountain biking, hiking, or transport to the Tongariro Crossing.
Make the most of you Ohakune holiday at Whare Ora Lodge!
- Bedroom (Level 2): 1 Double Bed
- Bedroom (Level 1): 1 Queen Size Bed, 2 King Single Bed
- Bedroom (Level 1): 1 Queen Size Bed, 1 Single Bed, 1 King Single Bed
- Bathroom 1 (Level 2): 1 Basin, 1 Shower, 1 Toilet
- Bathroom 2 (Level 1): 1 Bath, 1 Basin, 1 Shower, 1 Toilet
- Bathroom 3 (Level 1): 1 Basin, 1 Shower
- Bathroom 4 (Level 1): 1 Toilet
Linen available at additional charge
Available at this property for $25 per person. You’ll see the option for our linen service in the ‘Add-Ons’ section during your booking.
- Air conditioning
- Bath shower
- Coffee machine
- Driveway (private)
- Family Friendly
- Fenced (fully)
- Fireplace (closed / pot belly)
- Hair dryer
- Heat pump
- Heater (electric)
- Heater (fan)
- Mobile cellphone Reception
- Parking (off-street)
- Washing machine
- Wood supplies