Are you looking for the perfect spot to whisk that someone special away to on a romantic seaside getaway? We give you Soleil on Omana!
The perfect size to host an escape for two, or perhaps a relaxing retreat for one, this downstairs apartment is across the road from one of Auckland’s best kept secrets - Omana Beach.
In such a stunning location, you’ll feel like you’ve travelled a world away from the hustle and bustle of city life here at Soleil on Omana, but in reality you’re just 40km from the Auckland CBD and 25km from Manukau City.
Spend the morning at the beach, visiting Omana Regional Park, or taking a walk or ride to Maraetai or Beachlands, then return home to enjoy the afternoon on your private patio, sipping a glass of wine as you admire the views out to Waiheke Island.
If you find yourself retreating indoors from this fabulous outdoor setting, a cosy living room offers comfy couch seating, a Smart TV, and complimentary WIFI to keep you connected throughout your stay. Make yourself a fresh Nespresso coffee, or just put your feet up with a good book, and perhaps indulge in a little siesta.
Come evening, prepare a light meal in the kitchenette, grab some fish’n’chips at the local store, or check out any of the fantastic restaurants in Clevedon, Maraetai, or Beachlands.
The bedroom here at Soleil on Omana offers a queen size bed and the same stunning sea views enjoyed from the patio. A bright and generous bathroom completes the set up for your stay.
For a slice of seaside paradise, Soleil on Omana awaits!
- Bedroom 1 (Level 1): 1 Queen Size Bed
- Bathroom 1 (Level 1): 1 Basin, 1 Shower, 1 Toilet
You’ll be glad to know linen is included in the nightly rate
Guests should be aware of the following:
- This is a self-contained downstairs apartment and the upstairs apartment may be occupied during your stay. For this reason, there may be noise, such as footsteps, from the upstairs apartment from time to time.
- The driveway at this property is steep and shared with the occupants of the upstairs unit. There is one dedicated parking space available for guests.
- This property does not have a full kitchen, but there are a microwave and toaster available for food preparation.
- Driveway (shared)
- Fenced (fully)
- Hair dryer
- Heater (electric)
- Ironing board
- Mobile cellphone Reception
- Parking (off-street)
- Parking (on-street)
- Washing machine
Guest reviews for Soleil on OmanaWe encourage reviews. Our review policy.
RonStayed April 2021
Superb accomodation. Superb location. Lots of brilliant walk/cycle tracks, great cafe's, restaurants... plenty to do or just chill and enjoy the ambience.