For your next trip to Wanaka, come stay at Lakeside Luxury, with plenty of space and sleeping 10 people, this home is perfect for gatherings of friends and family.
Spend your days hitting the slopes in winter or travelling around sightseeing all the natural attractions before returning at the end of the day to relax and warm up inside.
Featuring open plan indoor living, kitchen and dining space Lakeside Luxury is great for spending time together. In the summer open up the sliding doors onto the outdoor decking and enjoy dining alfresco style and why not treat yourself to a barbecue!
Being only a 5 minute’s drive away from the centre of Wanaka, the home is situated conveniently close to shops, restaurants, cafes and supermarkets. For sights and attractions, Wanaka has you covered with plenty of activities to get involved with all year round.
In Winter, travel up to the Treble Cone skiing area, only a 20-minute drive away to find a ski resort with some spectacular views. In summer, try out some hiking trails, fishing or mountain biking, you’ll find plenty of things to do in Wanaka.
Enjoy Wanaka to its fullest from Lakeside Luxury!
- Bedroom 1 (Level 1): 1 California King
- Bedroom 2 (Level 1): 1 Super King Size Bed
- Bedroom 3 (Level 1): 2 Single Bed
- Bedroom 4 (Level 1): 1 Queen Size Bed
- Bedroom 5 (Level 1): 1 Queen Size Bed
- Lounge (Level 1): 1 Sofa Bed
- Games Room (Level 1):
- Bathroom 1 (Level 1): 1 Bath, 1 Basin, 1 Shower, 1 Toilet
- Bathroom 2 (Level 1): 1 Basin, 1 Shower, 1 Toilet
- Bathroom 3 (Level 1): 1 Shower, 1 Toilet
Linen available at additional charge
Available at this property for $25 per person. You’ll see the option for our linen service in the ‘Add-Ons’ section during your booking.
The California King bed in bedroom 2 can be split into two singles if required, please request this upon making your booking.
- Coffee machine
- Driveway (private)
- Fenced (fully)
- Fireplace (closed / pot belly)
- Hair dryer
- Heat pump
- High chair
- Ironing board
- Mobile cellphone Reception
- Parking (off-street)
- Parking (on-street)
- Washing machine
- Wood supplies