Welcome to Tairua Harbour Views! This fantastic holiday home, with WiFi, is perched on a hillside and offers beautiful uninterrupted views of the harbour and the Pauanui peninsula.
Tairua Harbour Views is a charming two-storey property with its own uphill private drive. The highlight of the property has to be the stunning second storey views through the large sliding doors, which can be explored further on the outdoor balcony. Spend your evenings relaxing with family and friends, enjoying alfresco meals against this great backdrop. On the ground floor, there is a second cosy living space, a kitchenette, two bedrooms, and a bathroom.
Tairua Harbour Views is furnished with your comfort in mind, with all the essentials available including WiFi, two TVs, a heat pump for setting the ideal temp, and the must-have BBQ. Depending on the sun and the wind, take your pick of a place to hang out outdoors, either on the west-facing balcony with the view, or out the back under the shelter on the rear sundeck.
Hot Water Beach is just a 20-minute drive up the road, and if you travel a little further, you’ll discover the famous Cathedral Cove and Hahei’s beautiful beach. Coromandel Forest Park has many hidden waterfalls and areas of outstanding natural beauty to discover as well.
Looking for a stunning seaside retreat? Look no further than Tairua Harbour Views!
- Bedroom 1 (Level 1): 1 Queen Size Bed
- Bedroom 2 (Level 1): 1 King Single Bed
- Bedroom 3 (Level 2): 1 Queen Size Bed
- Bedroom 4 (Level 2): 2 King Single Bed
- Bathroom 1 (Level 1): 1 Basin, 1 Shower, 1 Toilet
- Bathroom 2 (Level 2): 1 Basin, 1 Shower, 1 Toilet
Linen available at additional charge
Available at this property for $25 per person. You’ll see the option for our linen service in the ‘Add-Ons’ section during your booking.
- All guests should take care when using the external stairs as there is a section that does not have a handrail to prevent falls.
- There are no internal stairs at this property, access between floors external only.
- The driveway to this property is very steep and requires a slow entry to ensure full control of the vehicle at all times and to prevent potential damage to the undercarriage.
- Driveway (private)
- Family Friendly
- Fenced (fully)
- Fridge / Freezer
- Hair dryer
- Heat pump
- Heater (electric)
- Mobile cellphone Reception
- Parking (off-street)
- Washing machine
Guest reviews for Tairua Harbour ViewsWe encourage reviews. Our review policy.
LardyStayed June 2021
Great place and view.
MelissaStayed February 2021
Fantastic location, stunning views. Good walking distance to town to balance over indulgences. Swimming is probably a drive away at the beach. Shame there wasn’t a school pool key, that would’ve been perfect. Good kitchen and lovely bbq area.
JennaStayed October 2020
This house is the great base for a group of friends or a family to stay in Tairua. We stayed here as a base for our trip diving to the Mercury Islands - only 45 minutes to Whitianga, and great 10 minute walk into Tairua township with bars and resteraunts at your finger tips. The house is well equipped with comfortable beds, kitchen utensils so you can quite easy eat and cook all meals at home, as well as a great dining area both inside and out that caters to all weather. Thanks again - we will defiantly be back!