Updated 27 March 2020
We’re all about creating strong connections with our guests, owners and wider communities. Facebook is a place to share our experiences, beautiful homes and other content to inspire the masses and get them dreaming about a New Zealand holiday.
Our Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/bachcare/) is monitored daily by the Bachcare Holiday Homes Marketing Team. We support the discussion of free speech and engagement with others, however, to keep things fair, we reserve the right to remove anything posted to this page that we deem to be offensive, including:
• Violent, obscene, profane, hateful, suggestive or racist posts, links or images
• Comments that threaten or defame any person or organisation
• Solicitations, advertisements, or endorsements of any organisations
• Off-topic posts by a single user
• Repetitive posts copied and pasted or duplicated by single or multiple users
• Content that violates our business terms and conditions
• Anything else Bachcare Holiday Homes deems to be inappropriate
If you do share content on our Facebook page, including its tabs and applications, you agree that the content will be made available to Bachcare Holiday Homes for the purpose of promoting incredible getaways across New Zealand. You must ensure that you have all the necessary rights (including appropriate licences) to submit or supply the content to us.
If you have any questions about this policy please contact us – [email protected]
We hope you all find our page to be a useful source for communicating with other fans and sharing your experiences.